"A good meal is like a present, and it can feel goofy, at best, to give yourself a present. On the other hand, there is something life affirming in taking the trouble to feed yourself well, or even decently. Cooking for yourself allows you to be strange or decadent or both. The chances of you liking what you made are high, but if it winds up being disgusting, you can always throw it away and order a pizza; no one will ever know." (Jenni Ferrari-Adler)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Master Cleanse (days 5 & 6 out of 10)

All right people it's official the worse days are behind me and right now all I'm looking forward to is to getting back to eating :).  Four days from today I'll be entering phases 2 and 3 of the detox a.k.a. transitioning from liquid into solid foods.

Kinda excited about that :D

I've decided to stick to a vegan/vegetarian diet for at least 2 weeks after the process is completed and avoid if possible all together any dairy products. My weaknesses are cheese and eggs...... I love cheese! And then slowly start adding fish and organic poultry, and finally RED MEAT which probably will not taste the same :(

But I digress.....

Focusing on days 5 and 6

I'm feeling a little congested today because the air at the office is horrible and it's super cold inside and there are tons of people reportedly sick in the building.  (If there were enough humidity in that place I promise it would snow in there, thats how cold). At this point I'm trying to fight a sinus attack without any medicine. Thank God for the lemon juice! At least there are no signs of flu YEY.

Also, I'm beginning to feel hungry so yesterday I was finally able to drink 11 glasses of lemonade that is 1 glass less than the target. Today i was down to 10 again.  Keep on sweating every night, even had to change the sheets, and this is awesome news. My skin is clearing, all zits have dried up, now just need to get some mederma to make the blemishes vanish as well.

Here is a picture taken on day 3



here is another one taken today (wish the lighting were better)


Finally,  and this is really gross, 6 days on liquids and there is still solid waste coming out..... this makes me wonder.....

Hum and perhaps this may be the reason.  This was on the news yesterday (click on the link to read the article)


McDonald’s Happy Meal Shows No Decay After 6 Months


Good nigh everyone, time to get some beauty sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, your skin looks really different! hang on to it, the worst is gone and you are almost there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails