"A good meal is like a present, and it can feel goofy, at best, to give yourself a present. On the other hand, there is something life affirming in taking the trouble to feed yourself well, or even decently. Cooking for yourself allows you to be strange or decadent or both. The chances of you liking what you made are high, but if it winds up being disgusting, you can always throw it away and order a pizza; no one will ever know." (Jenni Ferrari-Adler)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sometimes i feel like running away too

Today something happened that ruined this holiday season for me. I used to love the holidays when i was a child and now I hate the fucking season with passion.  Too bad even my fucking birthday has to fall in December.

V. if you are there and you are reading this please shoot me a message on FB.  I've lost too many people i loved this year.... please don't leave my life. I love you babe, and always will be here for you just let me know you are ok.

life sometimes can be a fucking bitch!

Happy Holidays HO-HO-HO!

3 comments:

  1. lol sim agora comeca as festas, tambem ja fez mais sentido para mim o Natal, e hoje sinto alguma alegria pela sobrinhada que ainda e' pequenina
    beijinhos e o Halloween gostas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) dont really care about Halloween that much.

    This holiday is done for me, my family is sooooo fucked up. My sister has walked out on us, and surprise surprise i was blamed for it today because apparently I ran away too. well i dont remember that, i was probably struck by lightning and it all fell into oblivion... Oh, but wait, i thought you can't run away from home when you live alone, like i ran away from my self? Maybe being blond most of my life damaged some of my neurons. i still cannot understand how someone can run away from her own house hummmmmm and hide from who? wtf. today is a bad day. I hope my sister is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Natty, às vezes a família é mesmo complicada!
    pode ser que as coisas ainda se recomponham. espero que já tenhas noticias da tua irmã.

    bjs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails